Thursday 8 November 2012

One way or another...Im gonna getcha...

Greg is not giving up and I’m starting to feel like Taylor Swift, am I really going to have to resort to penning him a song about never getting back together? Like ever?

I might actually, I’ll call it “Come to my house and I’ll set the dog on you”

This is the summary of what has happened since my last blog…

I left the sorry tale of Greg at the point where he text me to tell me he could smell my perfume on the pillow at his friend’s house and I replied in the morning saying that despite that fact I did not feel the same way about him. I was hoping he would not insist on trying to change my mind.

Then it began…

I got one very long text in response explaining that I have got him wrong, he doesn’t want to rush, just wants to have fun and date. It’s the same message he has been sending me all week and I am starting to get annoyed.

I reply being a little plainer now and saying that I don’t see us going any farther than it has. That he is a great guy but I am just being honest.

He replies, clearly hurt, saying that he is just not great enough and he hopes I’ll be really really happy (something tells me he doesn’t but never mind)

The following day I get a picture message of us two at a party and the message with it reads something like – This photo made me message you (No Greg the photo didn’t make you, your brain made you message me – please!) I just want to have fun and see where this leads.

I ignore the message.

I then get a message in reference to my facebook status – to explain someone I know announced their nuptials but it is not common knowledge so my facebook said I was happy about “something”

Greg says that he is happy because I am happy, I wasn’t aware it was infectious but okaaaaay. The he says that if I really want him to fuck off then just say so because he is not a stalker but I’m so nice I am worth putting in the effort for.

I also receive an email at the same time, covering all bases Greg like to make sure he is heard. Its long and more of the same stuff but with the added twist of “I know I am going to see you on Friday like we planned trust me” and “I know you like me I really do know it”

I cut him off facebook, if he is going to pick up on every little thing on there and coupled with his moaning “why can’t I meet a nice girl” status it just seemed easier.

If you act like a stalker and sound like a stalker then you probably are one. Similarly if I walk into a bank in a striped shirt with a swag bag and a balaclava they will probably assume I am there to rob the place.

I am not the type of person to be mean normally (I know I sound mean but I am always nice to people, the blog anon I can be as mean as I want) so I don’t want to tell Greg to fuck off. It goes against my personality.

So I replied saying that I was not trying to be cruel but I’ve said all I have to say on the matter and I don’t want to date him.

He tells me to take care of myself…but he is not done…..

I got a message last night saying that he doesn’t know why he is doing this (messaging me) but his mates girlfriend won’t let it drop and said he should contact me. He was wondering if I wanted to go out as friends, with his mates (the couple) to a gig.

I just tell him I cannot make it and it sparks a chain of emails where he flits from wanted to have “another chance at dating me” which makes it sound like an x factor contestant wanting a bash at a second song, and just wanting to be mates because he thinks I would be a good laugh for an occasional drinking buddy.

Gascoigne agrees with me that this guy in no way wants to be friends. Like ever…

I’m ignoring him now as it seems to be the only way of getting through to him that I’ve done my bit, I’ve been polite and replied even when its been pissing me off. I’ll lose my temper eventually if he carries on and I don’t want that.

I’ve reinstated my online dating account and am chatting to a couple of nice guys, so dates ahoy! Although with Christmas coming I think it is going to be very difficult to have a date once a week as I was before.

Until next time…

SG
X

No comments:

Post a Comment