Wednesday 2 January 2013

Return of the sap...


Happy new year everyone! I have had a rather quiet and lovely Christmas but now I am back to my blogging ways.

One of my new year resolutions is to actually write my blog on Sundays and keep it updated once a week as people keep telling me off J

Now I haven’t bothered having any dates over Christmas as for me, it is a time for family, and it was cold and I couldn’t be bothered to go anywhere that I couldn’t wear my PJ’s to.

I’ve had some promising messages and have exchanged numbers with one guy who lives close to me…more to follow.

However in the meantime Greg has returned as my ghost of dating past and is thoroughly getting on my nerves.

He sent me a message to wish me a merry Christmas, not a crime I know and I returned the sentiment so not to be rude. But I still had the nagging feeling that he wouldn’t leave it at that. Sometimes a girl just knows these things…

NYE – I decided on a quiet one and went round to a relatives, had a takeaway and thrashed my family at Pictionary. After the heavy partying it was just what I needed and I was in a great mood.

Incoming message from Greg: Happy New Year, I hope 2013 brings you whatever it is you are looking for, you deserve it you really do.

*Sigh…Greg just because I finished with you does not mean I am on some mystical search and looking for something (my keys…my handbag?) I finished with you because you were overly keen and now you are only proving my point. AGAIN…

I simply ignored it because he has sent me messages in this tone before and I ended up getting caught up in a conversation that I didn’t care for. I thought it best not to even correct him on his perception of me, however misguided it may be.

But as we know readers Greg cannot take being ignored. Up until this point I hadn’t wanted to be rude, and I had relaxed a little about Greg, thinking he has got the message but for some reason he just can’t leave it alone…like a scab.

My friends said I was being mean, they said messages for Christmas and New Year was appropriate and that I was reading too much into it…until…

2nd Jan 2013 – two days after his last message, Greg sends me a facebook message with a picture of he and I at a Halloween party. He says something about the picture bothers him, he is not sure what and would I take it down so that he no longer has to look at it. He could have simply untagged himself but instead he takes the time to actually message me, so that I know he is bothered.

Greg is clearly still thinking about me and our couple of week dalliance to even bother to send me a message about it and if that’s the case then he needs to be cut off. So I’ve now had to block him from FB (We were not friends on there anyway but I hadn’t blocked him)

I’m not sure how I ended up with this nutter on my back but I now have a new found sympathy for the man folk of this world who have had to endure bunny boiling antics. Ok Greg might not be coming to my house declaring his undying love for me, thank god! But he is annoying me, greatly.

So here is to 2013, may it bring everything I am looking for…Although I don’t quiet know what that is yet.

Love
SG
X

No comments:

Post a Comment