Friday 5 April 2013

Double Click Prick Comp



Many thanks to Carly Casanova for this hilarious entry into the Double Click Prick hall of fame...


As soon as I read your contest, this message immediately came to mind.
Came to me on plentyoffish.com!


"So this may be a bit more awesome then a dick pic.


So I've been creeping on your profile for the last week or so, masturbating with my own tears whilst eating Ben and Jerry's. But last night I had a dream of us. Then it took a sour turn when we got in a huge fight. No sense crying over spilt milk, but I insisted that our money tree house would have looked much better without the sex dungeon add on, but you just had to have your way. Anywho, I woke up before we finished the divorce papers. I just want to say you can keep the cabin in the gumdrop mountains but I want the Pegasus chariot and my tv back."


Carly
Whilst it is true than when internet dating you need to send a message that will stand out from the "Hi Sexy Lady how r u?" messages, men can take this too far, as the above proves.

However light-hearted this message may have been intended I'm not sure it's author realised just how off-putting talking about shaking your man junk is.

No one wants the image of a man, face screwed up in concentration and ecstasy, tugging on his own meat before the first date.

Words that should be left out of opening emails, from my own and others experiences, in no particular order:

Sniff
Dungeon
Masturbating
Odour
Vagina/Penis
Choke
Musty
Cum

Yes these are actual examples.

Carly's blog is very good and well worth a read! Link below:

http://carlyandcasanova.blogspot.co.uk/

Keep Smiling
Love
SG
X

2 comments:

  1. Laughed out loud at that list of words not to use... but actual examples!? Some of them make me curious as to what context they were used! Not sure if I actually want to know..

    Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you really dont want to know, for your own sake!
    You're welcome! x

    ReplyDelete