Monday 25 February 2013

What Jay Jay Did Next -Guest Blog

As some of you have been so interested in my dog, who sometimes features in my blog photo's here is a guest blog from the man himself...

This week I have been mostly misbehaving.

@Gal_single seems to think she is the only one who can have any fun around here, well not so because I have been up to all kinds of tricks, some of which are my favourite things to do.

Biting: The Single_family are very careful not to let me near unsuspecting members of the public, this is because I bite people. I don't really mean to but before I came to the Single household I was living with someone who treated me very badly. Now that I live with the Singles life is much better but I still get nervous around people, especially when they come into MY garden.

On Sunday a man came round to see brother_single and I ran down the stairs to investigate and protect my family. When I got down there this man started to run away from me "He is a baddy" I thought and chased after him as the youngest sister_single was in the garden and he might hurt her. So I chased him and when I caught him I bit his leg. It wasn't very tasty.

I got told off but at least the baddy didn't get little sister_single, he's gone now and he wont come back. If Gal_single starts dating someone I am going to make sure he is nice before I let him in my house.

I also got told off for raiding. Raiding is my favourite thing, aside from the time I tried to get something out of the big bin and ended up stuck in it, that was a low point. Because I am only allowed boring dry food I try to get treats wherever I can. This involves stealing which is also naughty but leads to very tasty treats.

Brother_single left some cookies next to his PC and went out leaving his bedroom door open, because I am small and sprightly I was able to jump up on the computer chair, onto the desk and grab the cookie before running back to my basket and eating it.

Then I remembered there was another one up there and ran to get that too but this time I made too much noise and gal_single came out of her bedroom and told me off. She didn't take it off me though because she knows that it upsets me and brings my anger management issues to the surface and we cant have another argument like the one over the ribs I snuck from the bin.

She did take a picture of me and put it on facebook though so everyone knows I cheated on my diet, it was still yummy and worth foregoing dinner for....hmmmm cookies



Love
Jay Jay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment