Monday 25 February 2013

If She Bleeds For Five Days and Doesn't Die...She's Horny


This month I have decided to run my own little competition, The winner will not receive anything (aside from a verbal bashing on my blog) This is purely for my own entertainment.

From now until the end of March I will be releasing my worst online dating messages weekly. Please feel free to vote for your favourite on twitter @gal_single  OR…
via email: Single.girl.london2012@gmail.com - Your own entries are also welcome I would love to hear your stories!

This fellow seemed normal, he was cute looking and after he got in touch we were chatting online and finding out the necessaries about eachother. He said that he hadn’t dating anyone in a while due to studying and concentrating on that.

Out of curiosity I asked him how long did “A while” mean and this was the response I got…  


In short, and to summarize what I think this guy is saying:


Ideal times to try it on with your lady
·         When she is stuffing chocolate down her neck and clutching a hot water bottle
·         When she complains there is nothing on the TV
·         When she says she hasn’t seen (insert female friends name here) for a while

Men are to blame for the following
·         Asbos
·         Mentally ill children
·         War
·         Poverty
·         Crime
·         Children with phobias

Other important notes

·         If there are no sexy women in your class give up the subject and take up gardening, it’s well known that sexy women take gardening courses

·         Men cannot be virgins – this is something to tell every sexually frustrated 17 year old boy on the planet – Virginity does not exist for you so stop stressing!

·         Men who study math are disabled

·         You cannot garden in the winter – that’s a fact


And there you have it, candidate one in my Double Click Prick competition.

As always
Love
SG
X  


No comments:

Post a Comment