Wednesday 5 March 2014

Oh brother where art thou?

I haven't met someone for ages who has made me go "phwoar!" Having been single for some time now I had started to think it was going to take someone pretty special to get my knickers in a twist.

Southern comforts daughter turned one on valentines day this year and we had the party the day after.

I should explain that my raging hangover that day was not my fault, ok it was slightly my fault but due to the single ladies of my new workplace wanting to go out and my insistence that I was only going to a little while (an outright lie!) the next day I woke up feeling a little ropey.

But the most important thing was that I was there on time and ready to help, and I didn't break my promise, I put on an oscar winning performance and no one guessed that I could have thrown up an any moment. Particularly when on the bouncy castle, why do I do these things to myself?

Southern comfort has two brothers, one of which is married with two lovely children, this brother was the heartthrob of our school and everyone fancied him, he must of got sick of the attention from his younger sisters teenage friends!

The other brother was so quiet I don't even really remember him being at school if I am honest, we were all too busy looking at brother number one. Fast forward ten years or so and brother number two is (as I suddenly realised at the party) bloody gorgeous!

Now southern comfort is aware that I think her brother is a hottie so this won't come as a surprise to her, but it came as a surprise to me as I really didn't expect to be taken with someone I hardly know.

Not sure what to do about it as I am not convinced he could pick me out of a line up if asked but there you have it, it turns out I am not dead from the waist down.

But you know that feeling when you fancy someone and you think about them a bit more that you would care to admit? It's a nice feeling to have sometimes. It takes me back to being young and having crushes on people that you'd never spoken too.

Not sure I should encourage southern comforts match making though, she is a terror for it!



Until next time
Love
SG
X

No comments:

Post a Comment